Well Begun is Half Done. All's well that ends well. So, let's start the day with some exciting "Pauli Style Breakfast". . . to get you as motivated and roaring to face the day as Pauli is. . .every day. . .of the year. . .because he mostly has the same breakfast, when he does have time to make something up that is.
1. Put two slices of Wheat-Cranberry bread (usually purchased from Shoppers Food Warehouse) into the toaster.
2. Break one egg and put it into a small glass cup, and prick the yolk with a fork. Wash the fork, and put a drop of water on the egg.
3. Nuke the egg for 1:00 Minute at 50% power of a 1400 Watt Microwave.
4. Eat a Banana.
5. Put one tsp of coffee, 1.5 tsp of sugar, and a cup of milk straight out of the fridge, into. . . a cup. Stir. Coffee is ready.
6. Sprinkle salt and fresh pepper on the egg that should be done about now.
7. Eat egg, bread, and coffee. Rush out to catch the bus.
The entire operation takes 15 minutes from start to finish, including eating time.
PS: If you haven't had time to make coffee, buy one at school.